Our Firm Takes on Challenging Cases in the Areas of Business Law, Business Litigation & Breach of Contract We fight hard to prevail in your legal matter
The McMillan Law Firm, APC is a tenacious law firm committed to client success in Business Law, Business Litigation and Breach of Contract cases. Based in La Mesa, we are known as fierce litigators in the courts throughout all of California. Our attorneys have the necessary persistence to help you prevail in your legal conflict. We are experienced and determined to win. Read our profiles to learn more about our qualifications.
Our attorneys take an aggressive approach in multiple areas of the law
The McMillan Law Firm, APC knows how to interpret California law to your best advantage. Our lawyers are passionate about their work and fearlessly strive for the results you require in a variety of practice areas:
- Business Law: Our attorneys handle a full range of business law services, including formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more. For aggressive advocacy for your business, contact us today.
- Business Litigation: As a business owner, it is likely that you will encounter a dispute with a client or a contractor. Our tenacious attorneys use alternative dispute resolution and litigation to help businesses resolve disputes. With the help of an assertive business litigation attorney, you can help secure the future of your company.
- Breach of Contract: The firm’s experienced attorneys provide skilled representation to companies involved in contract disputes. Trust The McMillan Law Firm, APC to help you with your breach of contract lawsuit.
- Business Formation: If you are forming a business in California, you need to hire an experienced attorney to look out for your best interests. We can guide you through every step of the business formation process, including insurance coverage, investment strategies, compliance issues, contracts and more.
- Partnership and Shareholder Disputes: Our firm provides knowledgeable advice to clients engaged in partnership and shareholder disputes. We work in a professional, cost-effective manner while seeking successful results in matters of alleged financial and fiduciary impropriety.
- Civil Rights: If your civil rights have been violated, you need an experienced attorney who will fight for the justice you deserve. Our lawyers aggressively prosecute civil rights violations against the government and private entities.
- Civil Rights Claims Defense: We provide comprehensive civil rights defense in California to government bodies, law enforcement officers and other defendants who have been accused of Section 1983 violations or other types of misconduct. Even in controversial cases, our attorneys can effectively confront these allegations.
- Bankruptcy Creditors’ Rights: As a creditor, you need debtors to repay their loans. You have the right to pursue the debt that you are owed. An experienced creditor’s rights attorney can present a clear and convincing argument to help your case.
- Loan Workout for Creditors: As a creditor, if your debtor is on the brink of Chapter 11 bankruptcy, our experienced attorneys can help you negotiate loan workouts. We help your debtors understand what the future holds for their business after filing for bankruptcy, and we work with you to develop a strategy that benefits you both.
- Creditors’ Rights: When a debtor files for bankruptcy, the creditor may need assistance collecting that debt. Our attorneys are dedicated to helping creditors recover partial or total amounts owed by debtors. We explain your options and guide you through any disputes that may arise.
When you retain the services of The McMillan Law Firm, APC, you can be assured that your attorney will pursue your case with zeal.
Contact our diligent La Mesa law firm today
The McMillan Law Firm, APC believes that you are entitled to strong representation. Let our lawyers take command of your legal situation. Our offices are conveniently located in La Mesa. Call the firm at 619-713-9324 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.